Apple doesn't let you download ringtones to your iPhone, but you can send it to your computer by e-mail and sync it via iTunes. (iTunes must be installed on your computer.)
1. Click the link below and choose OPEN. It will open in iTunes under the Ringtones tab.
2. Sync your iPhone.
3. In your iPhone, select the new ringtone in Settings > Sounds > Ringtones.
For Android & Others
1. Right click on the link below and choose save link as and download.
2. Navigate to your ringtones folder on your phone and choose ADD.
3. Choose the downloaded mp3 and click DONE.
4. Select the ringtone from your list of ringtones to begin using it.